Acme Foundry is outfitted with a state-of-the-art core room equipped to deliver all of your custom core-making needs. We specialize in manufacturing highly complex, cored and engineered gray iron castings backed by the latest ISO 9001:2015 quality certification.
Versatile, Customizable Core Making Services from the Experts in Gray Iron Castings
In the molding and casting process, a core is used to create internal cavities in complex molds. For complex cored products, a custom- manufactured core with precision tolerances is necessary to ensure the overall finished quality of the casting.
At Acme Foundry, we produce our custom engineered cores in-house to ensure the highest manufacturing consistency possible. All of our complex cored gray iron castings are produced in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 certification standards, guaranteeing that your finished products are molded to your exact design, tolerances and specifications.
Outfitted with a Range of Cutting-Edge
Core Making Equipment & Technology
- 12 – SF6 B&P Shell Core Machines
- 15 – U180 Shalco Shell Core Machines
- 1 – HS-22L Redford Horizontal Part Shell Core Machine
- 4 – Vertical Parting Redford Cold Box Machines
- 4 – Horizontal Parting Redford Cold Box Machines
- 1 – B&P Core Blower
- 1 – Dependable Sand Mixer
- 1 – Dependable Air Set Sand Mixer
- 2 – Beardsly Piper Top Blow Core Machines
- 1 – Horeback Core Dry Oven
- 1 – Crown Electric Pallet Jack
- 1 – Feco Automated Conveyor Core Oven