Magic Circle Manufacturing – a division of Acme Foundry – is looking for a qualified CNC Machinist for its manufacturing facility located in Coffeyville, Kansas.
Position Summary – The CNC Machinist is responsible for the production of precision machined parts by operating a CNC machine while maintaining strict quality control and safety standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Load raw material and unload finished product. Must be able to lift 50lbs frequently as well as use hand tools to secure tooling and fixtures into machine.
- Perform inspections of finished product. Must be able to read a blueprint as well as use various precision measuring devices such as calipers or micrometers, and use other types of gauges.
- Make adjustments to tooling/program to keep parts within specification
- Perform preventative maintenance on machine
- Maintain a clean work environment, including removing chips from machine.
- Maintain a safe work area.
- Follow instructions, including following established work procedures.
We are willing to train motivated individuals, as long as applicants have the following:
- A good working knowledge of mathematics.
- A good understanding of common tool usage.
- Overall mechanical aptitude.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- A motivated and positive attitude.
Education and/or Experience:
No requirement; however, previous machine operator experience is preferred. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Competitive wages and weekly paychecks.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and accident insurance.
- Vacation time.
- Paid holidays.
- Overtime available for motivated individuals.
Fill out an application in person at Acme Foundry or drop off a resume – 1502 Spruce Street, Coffeyville, KS.