Magic Circle Manufacturing – a division of Acme Foundry – is looking for a qualified Core Machine Operator for its manufacturing facility located in Coffeyville, Kansas.
Position Summary – The Core Machine Operator sets up and operates various core room machinery in the foundry. They are responsible for making sand cores which meet our customers’ quality standards at a pace that keeps up with the rest of production.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up core machinery for operation.
- Start machinery and make adjustments to machinery when necessary to improve performance or efficiency.
- Operate all machinery and equipment in accordance with detailed instructions and safety protocols.
- Troubleshoot equipment issues and perform maintenance.
- Clean machinery and maintain cleanliness throughout the work area.
- Perform quality control while following all reporting and record-keeping procedures.
- Comply with all required safety and health regulations
- A motivated and positive attitude.
- The ability to closely follow written and oral instructions.
- The ability to lift, bend, and to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work at a pace quick enough to meet production goals.
Education and/or Experience:
No requirement; however, previous machining experience is preferred.
- Competitive wages and weekly paychecks.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and accident insurance.
- Vacation time.
- Paid holidays.
- Overtime available for motivated individuals.
Fill out an application in person at Acme Foundry or drop off a resume – 1502 Spruce Street, Coffeyville, KS.