Acme Foundry is looking for an entry-level Production Supervisor for its manufacturing facility located in Coffeyville, Kansas.
Position Summary – The Production Supervisor assists in training new employees, as well as with ongoing skills development for current employees. The Production Supervisor is also responsible for monitoring and managing overall team performance, identifying any areas for improvement. They are essential to enforcing the quality assurance process along with compliance to health/safety standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Training and Development – train new employees and assist ongoing employees in skills development.
- Performance Management – monitor team/individual performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Quality Assurance – maintain and enforce quality standards.
- Health and safety compliance.
- Work schedule management.
- A highly motivated individual with a positive attitude.
- Exceptional leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and problem solving abilities.
- The ability to closely follow written and oral instructions.
- The ability to lift, bend, and to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work at a pace quick enough to meet production goals.
Education and/or Experience:
No requirement; however, previous machine shop experience in a supervisory role is preferred.
- Competitive wages and weekly paychecks.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and accident insurance.
- Vacation time.
- Paid holidays.
- Overtime available for motivated individuals.
Fill out an application in person at Acme Foundry or drop off a resume – 1502 Spruce Street, Coffeyville, KS.