Magic Circle Manufacturing – a division of Acme Foundry – is looking for a Grinder for its manufacturing facility located in Coffeyville, Kansas.
Position Summary – The Grinder operates a variety of machinery to grind iron castings according to customer specifications. Typical machinery used includes pedestal and hand grinders, as well as various other power tools.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate hand and mounted power tools safely and reliably – including metal grinders, air chisels, drills, etc.
- Set up and start machinery in accordance with all production requirements and safety protocols.
- Perform operational adjustments to machinery when necessary to improve performance and efficiency.
- Clean machinery and maintain cleanliness throughout the work area and facility.
- Comply with all required worker safety and health regulations.
- A motivated and positive attitude.
- The ability to closely follow written and oral instructions.
- The ability to lift, bend, and to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work at a pace quick enough to meet production goals.
Education and/or Experience:
No requirement; however, previous machining experience is preferred.
- Competitive wages and weekly paychecks.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and accident insurance.
- Vacation time.
- Paid holidays.
- Overtime available for motivated individuals.
Fill out an application in person at Acme Foundry or drop off a resume – 1502 Spruce Street, Coffeyville, KS.