Magic Circle Manufacturing – a division of Acme Foundry – is looking for a qualified Maintenance Technician for its manufacturing facility in Coffeyville, KS.
Position Summary – The Maintenance Technician is responsible for various machine maintenance tasks throughout the facility. They regularly install, inspect, and repair a variety of machines and other production equipment, while also performing preventive maintenance to ensure all machines remain operational.
Essential Duties and Requirements:
- Maintaining and repairing both CNC machines and manual machines.
- Understanding and knowledge of general machine maintenance – such as mechanical and electrical systems.
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics drawings to determine work procedures.
- Install, repair, and troubleshoot a variety of machinery and mechanical equipment.
- Must have own tools.
- Familiarity with Mori, Toyoda, Haas, and Okuma Machine Tools is a plus.
- Competitive pay based on experience.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and accident insurance.
- Company paid retirement program.
- Paid vacation time.
- Paid holidays.
- Hours: 1st Shift Monday-Friday 7:00am – 3:00pm + Overtime
Fill out an application in person at Acme Foundry or drop off a resume – 1502 Spruce Street, Coffeyville, KS.